Are you looking for new, fun crafts to make with children? What about making a silent wind chime, or a rolling toy for toddlers, or a prayer that floats? This book offers 52 easy, economical, and environmentally-friendly crafts with step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Based on the seasons of the church year, these tried and true crafts are compiled from over five years of the Seasons of the Spirit church school curricula.
- A description of the Church Year
- Crafts for all major celebrations, from Christmas & Epiphany to Lent & Easter
- Crafts that incorporate recycled and inexpensive materials
- Step-by-step instructions and illustrations
- Cross-referenced index by theme and seasons of the Church Year
- Suggestions for adapting crafts to suit various special days and seasons
- Seasonal recipes
There are no reviews yet.