Do you ever struggle with prayer? Maybe your mind wanders, you wonder if God even hears your prayers, or you just don’t know what to pray.
A Bead and a Prayer introduces Protestant prayer beads as a tool for connecting with God. This 4-week Bible study is designed for people with no experience in using prayer beads. You will discover answers to such questions as:
- Why use prayer beads?
- Is it really okay for Protestants to use beads in prayer?
- What do the beads mean?
- How do I use prayer beads?
Other features of the book include
- a brief history of the use of prayer beads
- easy instructions for making prayer beads
- prayers and devotions to use with the beads
- resources for making or purchasing your own set of prayer beads