Try as a youth group game, icebreaker, game, message point, friendship-builder, or lesson-launcher. We don’t care how…just try the Chat or Challenge Ball.
Heres how you use it:
1. Inflate the Chat or Challenge ball
2. Toss the conversation ball around
3. Call STOP and have the student answer the questions under their right thumb
4. Repeat starting at #2
Some of the questions include…
- If you had to move to another state, which state would you choose? Why?
- If you could try anything and knew you wouldn’t fail, what would you try?
- Think of somebody you really respect, and share with the group two things that stand out about that person.
- Your parents give you a choice: They will pay for any car you want when you turn 16, or they will pay for your college tuition. Which would you choose? Why?
This icebreaker game is the perfect youth ministry resource to get teens talking.