This is a Subscription magazine
Please purchase using the credit card option for Subscriptions at checkout.
The Upper Room is a daily devotional magazine published in more than 30 languages and 100 countries around the world. The daily meditations are written by readers of the magazine and others interested in sharing their faith experiences through writing—both laity and clergy, published authors and new writers. The meditations are stories of real people working to live faithfully with the Bible as their touchstone. The daily devotional guide and the community it draws together invite people to:
- listen to scripture as God’s personal message, linking their stories to God’s story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God’s work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ’s likeness.
Please choose the staring edition for your subscription. You can cancel at any time.
The magazines will be shipped approx 3 weeks before the starting date.