This is a Subscription magazine
The first payment will be debited on the day you subscribe.
The Upper Room is a daily devotional magazine published in more than 30 languages and 100 countries around the world. The daily meditations are written by readers of the magazine and others interested in sharing their faith experiences through writing—both laity and clergy, published authors and new writers. The meditations are stories of real people working to live faithfully with the Bible as their touchstone. The daily devotional guide and the community it draws together invite people to:
- listen to scripture as God’s personal message, linking their stories to God’s story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God’s work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ’s likeness.
Please choose between a regular payment every 4 months of $16.50 for each edition, OR one payment for a 12 month subscription, renewed every year with option to cancel renewal.
The magazines will be shipped approx 3 weeks before the starting date.
There are no reviews yet.