Devotions by Josh Scott for each day of Lent.
The Sanctuary for Lent 2023 contains brief readings for each day in Lent, from Ash Wednesday through Easter Day, including a suggested Scripture, a short devotion, and a short prayer—all based on the Revised Common Lectionary. This annual favorite helps readers faithfully journey through Lent as they prepare to experience the joy of the Resurrection. Along with being a great congregational resource, it is an excellent gift for family, friends, and those your congregation connects with through outreach.
Larger font for ease of reading. Sold in packs of 10, booklets are designed to fit in a #10 envelope, enabling churches to include them in Lenten mailings and making it easy to share with visitors and others the church seeks to reach during Lent.
Package of 10 booklets.
This annual favorite helps readers faithfully journey through Lent as they prepare to experience the joy of the Resurrection.
– Daily Lenten devotions and uplifting prayer with 12-point type.
– Recommended Scripture reading based on the Revised Common Lectionary.
– Better understanding of the tradition and meaning of the season of Lent.
– Draw closer to God’s loving gift of Jesus Christ.
– Help prepare your congregation’s hearts and minds during the season of Lent.