Hard Questions. Solid Answers. Rock-Solid Faith. Jesus didn’t duck challenging questions. He didn’t have to. And neither do your students. With this youth ministry curriculum, you can help students build a faith that can handle the tough questions.
Starting with these:
- How can I know God exists?
- How is Jesus different from Mohammed and Buddha?
- What is salvation all about?
- Why would a loving God send people to hell?
- How can I hear God communicate to me?
- Which is right: evolution or creation?
- Will God forgive any and every sin?
In this book you’ll find…
- 13 interactive, discussion-provoking youth ministry lessons on tough questions youth leaders overwhelmingly chose as most pressing for their students.
- Reproducible student pages.
- Flexible format that will work in youth group meetings, Sunday school lessons for youth, small groups, or in parachurch ministry meetings.
Help your teens build a tough, lasting faith when you begin studying Top 13 Questions About God.
These ideas have been proven in actual children’s ministry and refined and improved over time. Insights for every level of children’s ministry! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner in children’s ministry, you’ll refer to this resource regularly for the help you need!